International Green Week – Exhibition for Food, Agriculture and Horticulture
Since 1926 – International & Unique
The 87th (96 years) International Green Week will take place in January 2022.
Founded in Berlin in the Golden 20s (1926), IGW is a one-of-a-kind international exhibition of the food, agriculture and gardening industries.
Popular with consumers and trade visitors
IGW is the origin of the Global Forum for Food and Agriculture (GFFA).
This is where over 70 international ministries and food producers meet – their displays reveal the fascinating world of the food and beverage industries.
Where tradition and future meet
Everyone who has been around since 1926 knows how traditions are maintained, as well as how innovations are created in order to ensure continuity.
Renewable resources, organic agriculture, gardening and the future of rural development continue to gain importance at International Green Week.
The Green Week Experience:
- Comprehensive range of international and domestic foods and beverages
- The very finest produce
- Product markets for beer, wine and champagne, meats and sausages, seafood, teas, herbs and spices
- Agricultural and horticultural machinery and equipment, seeds and greenhouses
- HIPPOLOGICA – the horse tournament
- Gardening supplies, breeding stock, pets and everything relating to hunting and fishing
- Kitchen appliances, kitchen fixtures and household appliances