International Trade Fair for Perimeter Protection, Fencing and Building Security
How can property be protected against vandalism, theft or industrial espionage?
Site protection is a popular subject in the field of security systems.
More than 4,200 security officers from the fields of local and long-distance transport, airports, football stadiums, industry, power stations, police, armed forces, architects and planners of building services source information on the latest developments in perimeter protection, fencing systems and building security every two years.
Furthermore the supporting expert forum, where high-ranking speakers present practical solutions, offers plenty opportunities for professional exchange and expert discussions.
No other exhibition presents the combination of fencing and security systems in such an extensive and practical way as Perimeter Protection, which will be organized in the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg for the sixth time in 2022. How well this young exhibition is accepted by the sector is shown by the above-average growth in the number of visitors and exhibitors.
- 97% of the visitors were satisfied with the range of products and services presented at Perimeter Protection 2020.
- 96% of the exhibitors were able to reach their most important target groups during Perimeter Protection 2020.
- 94% of the exhibitors were satisfied with their participation.
- 94% of the exhibitors established new business relations.
- 93% of the visitors are involved in purchasing decisions in their company.