Messe Karlsruhe Center
Karlsruhe Exhibition Center
The foundation stone for Karlsruhe as a venue for trade fairs was the “First German Therapy Week”, which took place in 1949.
The Ausstellungs- und Kongress-GmbH (AuK), as the company Messe Karlsruhe was originally known, was officially founded in 1950.
Facts und figures:
- Over 300 events (trade fairs, conventions and cultural events) each year with more than 800,000 visitors
- More than 40 trade fairs each year with almost 8,000 exhibitors
- 72,000 square meters of hall space in 9 halls distributed over two locations
- Total sales valued at 38.7 million euros in 2019
- 150 employees
- Over 6,000 reports or mentions in the media
- 1 million visits to the websites, of which almost 250,000 visits were from abroad
- Over 54,000 followers on Facebook
Messe Karlsruhe Address:
Karlsruher Messe- und Kongress GmbH
Address : Festplatz 9, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany.
Tel : +49 721 3720-0
Fax: +49 721 3720-992116
website: click here
The first Germany B2B marketplace for International Exhibitors in German trade fairs. Joining us for free.