Messe Saarbrucken at glance
Saarbrucken is a historical and cultural city in south-west of Germany.
It’s called also as University town and is famous for its excellent trade fair.
With more than 180000 inhabitants, here is the beating heart of a German-French collection.
Actually it has changed hands between the two major regional powers (Germany and French).
For this reason, Saarbrucken is the intersection point of different cultures.
The architectural style, Language, culture, University and almost all features of this city are affected by European spirit.
So it is no wonder if you see the Saarbrücken with the festival of French cuisine alongside an exhibition of industrial machines.
If you want to participate in a tourism fair, here is the place where we strongly recommend you.
Saarbrucken is not only a town with the history of ups and downs, but also a leading town in developing of trade fairs and international communications.
Gastronomy and hotel:
- Not on the fair site
- contacts to catering services is available
- 5 minutes by car from the French border!
- Near the city center
- Altogether almost 560,000 sq ft / 52,000 sq m of exhibition capacities
- Reception hall is available for conferences and events
- There is a special Hall (Hall 1- 30,000 sq ft / 2,800 sq m) for large events for up to 3,500 persons
- Developed open-air exhibition ground
- 13 exhibition halls
- 1 reception hall (8,600 sq ft / 800 sq m) for events
- Various rooms for 25 to 3,500 persons
- MesseZentrum Saarbrücken space:
int: almost. 280,000 sq ft / 26,000 sq m
ext: almost. 270,000 sq ft / 25,000 sq m
Messe Saarbrucken Address :
Address : Hochstr. 110, 66115 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: +49 681 95402-0
Fax: +49 681 95402-30