MESSE COLOGNE CENTER
Cologne Exhibition Center
Messe Cologne Center (Cologne Trade Fair) is the name of the third largest international exhibition center with 284,000 m² exhibition floor area in Germany.
Of course , located in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia. It is founded in 1922 and the first trade fair was held in 1924.
Messe Cologne Center has 284,000 m² space engaging 11 halls plus 100,000 m² of outdoor area.
The shareholders are the city of Cologne
(which provides two thirds of the equity share capital,
amounting to 300,000 Deutschmarks),
the Cologne Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
the Cologne Chamber of Trades,
regional industrial associations,
and a number of private individuals.
Messe Cologne :
- No. 3 trade fair venue in Germany and into the Top Ten worldwide
- About 80 trade fairs, exhibitions, guest events, and special events every year in Cologne and in the key markets all over the world
- 11 trade fair halls
- Almost 400,000 m² exhibition space and outdoor area
- About 10,000 parking lots directly at the trade fair grounds and up to 7,500 additional parking lots in the vicinity of Koelnmesse.
- 2,000 conferences per year
- Conference capacity for up to 19,500 participants
- Around 54,500 exhibiting companies from 122 countries
- Around 3 million visitors from 224 countries
- Around 220,000 accredited journalists
- Foreign representatives in more than 100 countries
- Almost 180 partner hotels
- Around 94,000 hotel beds (in the Cologne region)
Messe Cologne address :
Address: Messepl. 1, 50679 Köln, Germany
Phone: +49 221 821-0
Fax: +49 221 821-2574
The first Germany B2B marketplace for International Exhibitors in German trade fairs. Joining us for free.